Easy Steps to Follow for Fixing Windows 7 Not Genuine Error
Using pirated Windows 7 operating system on the computers is like a trend these days. Lots of people use it, unaware of the fact that, in time they will have troubles with their operating system.
You will know that your Windows 7 is not the same as before when the screen will turn black, and in the right corner, at the bottom, it will appear a message on which is written “This copy of Windows is not genuine”. This appears because the Control Panel from the respective computer has been disabled.
Now, in this article, you will learn how to fix this issue in the easiest way possible. You should know that there are lots of tools and methods that can be used to fix Windows 7 not genuine error. All you will have to do is to show some interest in the next lines.
However, first we are going to discuss why on some computers Windows 7 Not Genuine Error appears. Well, the causes of this are multiple, but the main causes will be shown in the following lines.
One of the most common cause to this issue is that the trial period of your operating system is not available anymore, or more precisely it has expired. In this case, you will have to learn how to fix Windows 7 not genuine error as soon as possible.
The second most common cause for this problem is that users are downloading from torrents. Indeed, from torrents you can download lots of things for free. However, many of them are pirated, especially software. They are the second cause for writings appearing in your screen as “This copy of Windows is not genuine.”
The last main cause of this issue is that you are accessing unsecured websites. If you use these websites you can expect to have some issues or errors with your operating system.
So, you’ve seen the main causes. They are ordinary things that can happen to anyone. So, don’t worry if you will encounter the issue Windows 7 not genuine because you are going to be able to fix it. You will do it as it is explained in the next lines.
Fixing Windows 7 Not Genuine Error
If you want to fix Windows 7 not genuine error, you will have to follow exactly the steps that will be mentioned below. You must not skip any of them in order to solve this problem.
1. You must open your system and access your run command.
2. When you reach run command you will have to press the Start button.
3. There, it will be a search bar. In that search bar you will have to write CMD.
4. After you’ve finished to write CMD in the search bar, an option named CMD will appear.
5. Click on it.
6. After you click on that option you will have to select as your administrator “run”.
7. Don’t forget that selecting CMD option, will be run as administrator, which is a good thing.
8. Soon after that the command prompt will be opened.
9. Within command prompt you will have to write the following command: “SLMGR –REARM”.
10. After writing this command, you will have to press Enter.
11. Wait for a few minutes, but after those minutes on the screen you must see the following message: “Command completed successfully. Please restart the system for the changes to take effect”.
12. Restart your operating system.
It is all done now. Your operating system will be as new. This is the safest and the simpler method to fix your Windows 7 Not Genuine Error. As you can see, the steps are few, clear and simple. It is extremely easy to follow all of them.
Make sure that you will not skip any of them if you want everything to run smoothly. After all, you must fix this error and this is the best method to do so.
It is one of the easiest errors that can be fixed. You don’t have to do anything out of common. You don’t need some extra tools, and you don’t have to pay in order to do so. This method is so simple. It only takes a few minutes to fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error.
Now, you can enjoy your new Windows 7 operating system.