How to download and use WeChat App for Smartphones and Computer
There are many chat apps for mobile phone and PC users. WeChat app is available for all kinds of mobile phones including those using Android, iPhone and Windows OS. This chat app is also available for computers with Windows and MAC OS. WeChat app requires only a working internet connection. It has become a huge hit among Android mobile users. WeChat has more than three hundred million registered users. WeChat is a cross platform chat app with many incredible features.
Salient Features of WeChat App
- WeChat App provides incredible sound clarity.
- Video calls also have great video as well as sound quality.
- This App has awesome smileys.
- It provides instant messaging service.
- Live chat is also possible through WeChat.
- With this chat app you can also backup your chat history.
- Group chats are possible with WeChat app.
- Through WeChat app its users can send and receive pictures.
- It also has Web WeChat feature.
- You can connect to facebook through this chat app.
- Videos and audio files can also be transferred through this chat app.
Today I will show you how to download and use WeChat App on various smartphones including those using Android, iOS and Windows OS as well as for a Computer/Laptop.
How to download WeChat App?
Instructions for downloading WeChat app on a computer by using an APK file
1) First of all, you will need an Android Emulator for downloading WeChat on a computer.
2) Download Bluestacks Android Emulator from its official website. To download Bluestacks click on the below mentioned link.
3) After downloading Bluestacks, install it. Follow all the instructions mentioned during installation for installing Bluestacks.
4) Get the WeChat APK file for Android. Below is the link
5) Once the APK file is downloaded open it through Bluestacks. This will start installing WeChat app on your computer.
6) Once the installation of WeChat is complete, you can start enjoying it with your friends.
Instructions for downloading WeChat app on a computer without an APK file
If you don’t have an APK file then you should search WeChat through the search box in the Bluestacks Emulator. Search the WeChat app. Now download and install it on your computer. That’s it. Now start using it.
Instructions for downloading WeChat app for Smartphones
To download WeChat app for smartphones use the below mentioned links:
1) For Android smartphones you can download WeChat through Google Play store. Click below to download WeChat through Google play store.
2) To download WeChat App for iPhone click on the link mentioned below:
3) To download WeChat App for Android click on the link mentioned below:
4) To download WeChat App for Windows Phone click on the link mentioned below:
5) To download WeChat App for Nokia S40 click on the link mentioned below:
6) To download WeChat App for Symbian Keyboard click on the link mentioned below:
7) To download WeChat App for Symbian Touch click on the link mentioned below:
8) To download WeChat App for BlackBerry OS 5.0 click on the link mentioned below:
9) To download WeChat App for BlackBerry OS 6.0 and above click on the link mentioned below:
10) To download WeChat App for BlackBerry 10 click on the link mentioned below:
11) If any of the above links don’t work then directly go to the main page of WeChat and from there navigate to the download page to download the required app that you need. Click on the link mentioned below to visit its official website.
After you download WeChat on your computer or mobile phone let me know how is this app. Also tell my readers which is your favorite chat app for PC and mobile phone.
Give me your suggestions to improve my blog and also tell me which tech updates you would like to see on my site.
Please do share this post with your family and friends on various social networking sites like twitter, facebook and Google Plus.
You may have also thought of using the best video and multi media service to improve your home entertainment, free off course? If so, you definitely want to check out the VLC media player today.
Now you may also know that Facebook Messenger is even more popular than Wechat?
Please keep visiting this site for more tech updates. Have a nice day. Cheers