whatsapp for PC android download
Our Technology students have hinted at a very useful way in which PC users can also make use of Whatsapp, which is typically used via the Android App. Whilst the functionality of these devices are significantly different, users rated their experience of Whatsapp on either devices to be indifferent.
So why would you want to use Whatsapp on any PC?
Whatsapp is not just used on the go these days, but has become a critical means of communication around the world, so much that it actually started to replaces Skype as people’s favorite way to keep in touch. By downloading a suitable application to bridge the gap, having it on your PC within a few minutes from now is a real possibility. So weather it is a Windows operating system or iOS, we’re going to look at how to get this fixed right now:
Here is how to add Whatsapp to your PC in 5 easy steps:
1. First, make sure that you have Whatsapp on your Android. This can be obtained from Google playstore: Click here to access.
2. Now that you have it on the Android device, let’s get it onto PC. Head over to Bluestacks where you can download the Bluestacks for Windows 7 or 8.
3. Simply follow the on screen steps to complete Bluestacks installation.
4. View the whatsapp on your Android screen now.
5. Now the PC version can be installed.
Now you may want to check out the troubleshooting advice on the app itself, or run through a few tests in order to be sure that the PC download was successful – and that Whatsapp will function without interruption.
Remember two things after the download and implimentation:
a) There are limitations as to how many messages can be sent. Weather it is a Windows computer, Apple or Android, the maximum limit will always remain in tact. You can also add a free profile photo once the account is activated.
b) Proxy IP’s are usually blocked by this service, hence it is better to use a local device.
It is possible to use Whatsapp at the same time, concurrently, with a PC android.
Any suggestions – please email us! Please share this tip on Google+1